Free shuttle and VIP entrance to this stunning Parisian icon
With its amazing architecture evoking a boat in full sail, the Fondation Louis Vuitton is a breathtaking building. And inside it really comes to life - especially when you get shuttle pick-up and drop-off plus skip-the-line entrance.
Once inside this two-story glass building, you can explore temporary exhibitions showcasing modern and contemporary art - as well as Gehry's daring design.
There's a limited number of these tickets each day, in order to ensure the best experience. When you're in Paris treat yourself to an art-going experience unlike any other.
- Metro: Line 1 to Les Sablons station, Fondation Louis Vuitton exit, then 10-15 minutes walking
- Bus: Line 244 to Fondation Louis Vuitton stop at weekends, to Jardin d’Acclimatation stop on weekdays
- The free shuttle buses, exclusively for visitors of the Fondation Louis Vuitton, depart from Place Charles de Gaulle, on corner of Avenue de Friedland, near the metro exit. Shuttles depart every 15 minutes during opening hours, with the last shuttle leaving the Fondation 7 minutes after closing. Please show your smartphone ticket when entering the bus
- Get Premium Access through a dedicated entrance, and free shuttle pick-up and drop-off
- See the Fondation Louis Vuitton's all temporary exhibitions on now
- 3,600 glass panels on the Frank Gehry designed building's exterior make it breathtaking from the outside, but it's even more spectacular once you step inside
- Skip The Line
- Instant ticket delivery
- Smartphone tickets accepted
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Skip-the-line entrance to all current temporary exhibitions
- Skip-the-line entrance to the permanent collection of architectural plans
- Free use of the shuttle bus service (roundtrip)
Fondation Louis Vuitton - Map