Breathtaking Impressionist masterpieces in the magnificent Orsay station
Description: The Musée d'Orsay is home to France's national collection of Impressionist, Post-Impressionist and Art Nouveau works. Its richness and marvels make it one of the most culturally important museums in the world. This ticket gets you skip the line access to this treasure trove of important (and beautiful) art.
The Musée d'Orsay is housed in the stunning Beaux-Arts style Gare d'Orsay railway station on the left bank of Paris's River Seine. It's rich in history, both in the works that are hung on its walls, and through the grandeur of the building itself. A recent renovation has given the museum more exhibition space and vibrantly colored gallery walls, to match the works on display.
The Musée d'Orsay's collection includes excellent examples of French art from 1848-1914, including many of the most significant Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings ever created. Significant and stunning works by painters including Gauguin, Monet, Manet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, and Van Gogh.
All of the works in the Musée d'Orsay are the product of the period 1848-1914, positioned between the works of the neighboring Louvre Museum's works, and the collection of the nearby Pompidou Centre.
With a diverse collection of artworks from one of the most dynamic periods of art, this airy former train station is the perfect place to come and get inspired.
Show your smartphone ticket at entrance 'C' (entrée réservée).
- Discover one of the finest collections of Impressionist art in the world with masterpieces by Monet, Renoir, Degas and Cézanne
- All of the works in the Musée d'Orsay are products of the years 1848-1914. Like the Louvre, this museum should be on your must-see list
- Skip the often lengthy line with this ticket. Just go to Entrance 'C' (entrée réservée) and show your digital ticket. You're on your way in!
- Skip The Line
- Instant ticket delivery
- Smartphone tickets accepted
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Reserved access to the Musée d'Orsay - use museum Entrance 'C' (entrée réservée) and have your ticket visible on your phone
- Access to the permanent collection and temporary exhibitions
Musée d'Orsay - Map