Discover Paris and the Seine at your own pace on bus and boat!
Description: See Paris and save time with a Hop-on Hop-off Open Bus & Boat pass. Cruise from place to place on the Seine and switch to one of the four different bus lines when you want. See the Eiffel Tower, the Musée d’Orsay, Champs-Élysées, Beaugrenelle and more with an audio guide, free WiFi on board, and discounts to restaurants and attractions.
A flâneur is one who saunters about observing the world. This fittingly French word will describe you perfectly when you're using the Hop-on Hop-off Open Bus & Boat service.
There are 34 bus stops on 3 different bus lines, so you can get all over the city. And the Batobus stops close to all of Paris's main Seine-side districts and monuments. The Eiffel Tower, the Musée d’Orsay, and the Cathedral Notre-Dame - among others.
See it all, or see a little, by boat and bus. This city is your oyster, you flâneur, you.
April - October
- Blue: First departure from stop 1) at 09:30, last departure 19:00, one bus every 8 min
- White: First departure from stop 18) at 09:30, last departure 19:00, one bus every 15 min
- Red: First departure from stop 1) at 09:30, last departure 19:00, one bus every 25 min
November - March
- Blue: First departure from stop 1) at 09:30, last departure 17:00, one bus every 15 min
- White: First departure from stop 18) at 09:30, last departure 17:15, one bus every 15 min
- Red: First departure from stop 1) at 09:30, last departure 17:00, one bus every 25 min
Duration of one loop
Blue: 1 hr 45 min. White: 1 hr 15 min. Red: 1 hr 05 min
Operating Hours - Boat (first and last departure)
- January - March: Mon - Thu 10:00-17:00, Fri - Sun 10:00-19:00
- April - September: Daily, 10:00-21:30
- September - October: Mon - Thu 10:00-19:00, Fri - Sun 10:00-21:30
- November - December: Mon - Thu 10:00-17:00, Fri - Sun 10:00-19:00
Choose from 3 lines, 34 stops and more than 100 sights with this time and money saving pass
Hop on and off as you wish at sights like the Eiffel Tower, the Musée d’Orsay, the Champs-Élysées, and many more
Listen to an audio guide available in 10 languages, plus tories and tales of Paris for children, use free WiFi, and get free discount vouchers
Please show your smartphone ticket each time you board a bus or Batobus.
Please note that you must validate your ticket on a bus first before you can board a boat. Alternatively, you can do so at the L'Open Tour agency at 13, Rue Auber (RER A: Auber)
The pass is activated the first time you use it
The pass is not valid for 24 hours, but by days (until the end of a service day). However, if you activate your pass after 16:00, the whole following day counts as the first day
- Instant ticket delivery
- Smartphone tickets accepted
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Open Tour Paris - Map